When you choose to live at Muriel’s Landing, you have the opportunity to enjoy an extraordinary number of creative amenities that you wouldn’t normally see as part of traditional Seattle apartments. Have you ever relaxed on a rooftop deck? It’s an activity that’s unique to the modern, urban lifestyle, and we’d love to show you the beautifully landscaped rooftop deck that overlooks the Seattle skyline, Lake Union, and the mountains.
Yes! We are Your Pet-friendly Apartments in U District
Have a grilling session with your significant other or a few friends, or simply relax on the deck and enjoy this little patch of vibrant greenery in your urban home. Our apartments in Seattle also provide all the expected comforts and amenities like a fully-stocked fitness room and a community green space. We also welcome pets as part of our commitment to resident enjoyment, and we know that your pets are like family.
Eco-friendly Features is Part of Being Green-Certified Apartments in Seattle
Inside your stylish Seattle studio apartment or 1-bedroom apartment home, you’ll find several luxurious details, as well as Eco-friendly features. If you’re searching for Seattle apartments for rent that provide a harmonious balance between a green-friendly lifestyle and an upscale urban environment, Muriel’s Landing is an exceptional choice. We offer our residents charging stations for their electric cars, and we also provide reserve scooter stalls. Additionally, the appliances you’ll find in your apartment home are Energy Star rated to reduce your energy use.
Our apartments are also designed to let in wonderful natural light, and many of our apartment homes feature private decks that offer a surprising amount of personal outdoor space. The interior features of these apartments for rent in Seattle Washington feature rich textures and stylish accents like satin stainless colored backsplashes.
Call us today for a tour of your new urban apartment home at Muriel’s Landing.
We want you to love living here, so we've included some perks just for you
- Enjoy yourself in the Resident Lounge. The lounge may be rented out for parties and get togethers for a $500 fee ($250 Refundable and $250 Non-Refundable).
- Kick back on a landscaped, rooftop deck with patio furniture, a gas grill and sweeping views of the mountains, Lake Union and the Seattle skyline.
- Connect with Mother Nature in community green space.
- Get your flex on in a fully outfitted fitness room with cardio equipment, free weights, a universal gym, yoga mats and more.
- Snuggle up to four-legged family members in our pet-friendly homes.
- Smoke Free Community
- Online Easy Rent Pay
And some space for your stuff
- Reserved parking stalls
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Reserved bicycle stalls/storage
- Reserved scooter stalls
- Private storage units
Interior finishes include
- Expansive, operable windows to let fresh air inside.
- Private decks on select homes, offering expanded outdoor space.
- Private landscaped patios on the third floor.
- Full-size, stacked washer/dryer with storage space and custom shelving
- Energy Star rated appliances in mist gray, including dishwasher and above-range microwave.
- Durable plank flooring in warm wood tones.
- European weathered teak-style cabinetry installed flush with contemporary stainless hardware.
- Seamless surface counters in rich, textured gray with full-wall, satin stainless colored backsplash.
- Window coverings.
Building finishes include
- Warmly lit, beautifully landscaped entryway.
- Inviting lobby with artwork and furnishings.
- Unique architectural accents of brick, metal and wood.
- Convenient first-floor retail with plans for a coffee shop and other services.